Direction for use
- Handmade product
- Helps restore damaged hair
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Fragrance/paraben/colorant free
- Certified by independent cosmetic pharmacist
- Rich in minerals and vitamins: A, C, E, K, iron, omega 3 and 6
- Helps to reduce DHT (hormone responsible for male and female baldness), as well as eliminate dandruff and scalp irritation
- Plastic free container and packaging
- Shake well before use.
- This oil can be used as a leave-in or hot oil treatment.
- As a leave in for normal/curly/Afro hair texture: apply oil 2-3 times a week, massage onto the scalp with the tips of your fingers and hair, style as usual.
- As a hot hair or pre-shampoo treatment for oily/chemically treated/dyed hair and dry scalp prone to dandruff: apply oil onto scalp and hair, massage it in, and leave under shower cap/hair steamer for 30-60 mins then wash with mild shampoo.
Grape seed oil, coconut oil, carrot oil, castor oil, onion seed oil, hemp oil, prickly pear “tuna cactus” oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil, neem oil, vitamin E oil, sunflower oil, *grapefruit EO, *rosemary EO, *peppermint EO, *lavender EO, *ylang ylang EO, gotu kola, bhringraj, amla, saw palmetto, nettle, fenugreek, horsetail, liquorice root, nigella seeds, hibiscus.
Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnezol / Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool : Naturally occurring in Essential Oils.